09 Aug WEDDING OPEN NIGHT – POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Village Centre and Margaret Whitlam Pavilion, National Arboretum Canberra.
- This is a FREE EVENT so we encourage you to bring your wedding party and join us for a fantastic night
- For more information phone 6273 4366 or email email@example.com
Ginger Catering invite you to experience a night out with your loved one and see just what your wedding day could be. Located at the National Arboretum, this iconic location has multiple venue offerings for everything from the proposal, engagement parties and of course the big day, wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Our collaborators will be onsite giving you an opportunity to meet and connect with Canberra’s best local suppliers – full list below.
Enjoy a glass of bubbles and graze on our regional tasting food stations, whilst listening to live music and see the endless possibilities for bringing your perfect day to life.
Lucky door and giveaway prizes on the evening and on your way home, don’t forget to collect your take home bag with special gifts from our wedding vendors.
Attend to WIN:
Two tickets to attend our Summer Christmas Belles Growers Series lunch, Ginger at the Arboretum Restaurant
Lunch for two – Ginger at the Arboretum Restaurant
Regional tasting picnic in the Cork Oaks Forest or Dairy Farmers Hill
Just to entice you further – all those who attend the wedding open night will have the opportunity to select an upgrade from below when booking in your wedding reception in the Village Centre (terms and conditions apply).
- Duggee Explorer experience – pre or post your ceremony, enjoy our staff escorting you around in your own private transport to capture those photography moments onsite whilst enjoying bubbles and regional picnic
- Capital Coast Ale beer keg – taste the real thing
- Hyatt Hotel – pre-night accomodation, use for the ladies or the gents before your big day
- Bubbles all night! Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne – served to the bridal table from start to finish of your reception
- Mellabella Gelato Cart – sorbet and soft serve post dinner – how can you resist
A big shout out and thank you to all our vendors below:
ACT Photo Booth
Alex Pasquali Photography
Caravan Morrison Mobile Bar
Event AV Solutions
Fox Meets Bear
Happy Days Jukebox and Party Hire
Keepsakephoto by the Keeffes
La Ombre Creations
Marley May Events and Styling
Mel Hill Photography
Michael Bower – Marriage Celebrant
Mount Majura Vineyard
Sweet Little Sunday
Shine Champagne Towers
Show Pony Events